Updates



Wee Hian is arranging a match against his friend's team, Maestro FC, a team with Sunsports as well. Most probably it will be on 20th July. However, I might not be able to join you guys for this match as my post-marathon injury is still haunting me. Shall wait for Wee Hian to get back to us.

As for the match on the 27th against Amos Uncle team, the match is confirmed. 3pm kick-off at Punggol Sec Sch. It is within walking distance from Punggol MRT Station. The time to meet at the MRT is 2pm. Please let me know if you are coming for this match.

Our only 2 matches in the month of July, lets nick it!

Lastly, please give me your schedule for the month of August 08 (damn, time passed really fast).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger