Team Jerseys and Team Balls


Team FATA Official Balls
Dear all,

We have decided to get 1 Red Top, 1 Blue Top, 1 White Bottom and 1 White Socks. Negotiation is still in the progress with the supplier. Hopefully, it will be below $50. I will settle the payment first. Will collect from you guys when I pass you guys the jerseys.

With regards to the sizing, Wee Hian and me tried both size Small and size Large and we both concluded that size Small is just nice for us where size Medium is slightly big for us and a bit uncomfortable and looks kind of weird. Their smallest size is Small, so I will order size Small for all of you except Jason and Jin Hao because you 2 are taller than me. If anyone want size Medium too, let me know.

If anyone want to make a trip down to try out the size, inform me first. I will most probably place the order on Tuesday. (Who want to follow me go queensway?)

Supplier told us that it will takes between 1 to 2 weeks for the team jerseys to be ready upon payment. Hence, it might affect our targeted first friendly on the 18th of May. So, we have to shift back our first match to the 25th of May 08. Please let me know if you are available for match on the 25th of May, Sunday afternoon/evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger